Sentric have a different philosophy to most providers of resources. We treat our permanent and contract resources the same way, providing education and career progression through industry best practice methodologies, training and mentoring and coaching programs.
Our customers are given the opportunity to draw from a team of professionals made up of consulting partners, contracted and permanent consultants with experience across a broad range of industries and skillsets.
We believe that our philosophy for candidate and team management empowers our people to provide our customers with the following engagement options;
- Co-creative engagement where the customer teams knowledge is valued
- Knowledge transfer, leaving our customers the ability to support their new innovations
- End to end Project outsourcing,
- Skilled resourcing to fill identified project team gaps
We provide “Off The Bench” resources as well as longer term project resources and consultants.
At Sentric we have selected from the best industry candidates, made up of consulting partners, contracted and permanent consultants. Our approach to the provision of resources for our customers is based on our co-creation principle, ensuring that our engagement leaves your people with greater skills, capabilities and knowledge.
Our resources are backed by a team of experts that can, at any time, step in to assist the people we provide or backfill should the resource become unavailable during the engagement.
Our team of professionals include:
- Project, Program Managers and Project Directors
- Bid Managers
- Finance & Risk Managers
- Enterprise/Solution & Information Architecture
- Business & Process Analysis
- Program & Project Management/Recovery
- Training & Quality
- Audit & Compliance
- Test & Release Management
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Planning
The teams we provide will always have a background in your industry segment, backed by a Boundary Partner that has the experience, knowledge and expertise to assist you to deliver your intended Outcomes and Strategic Intent.